1948-01-06 Page 13
Olds Masons Name Officers
(By Herald Correspondent)
OLDS, Jan. 6-- Hundreds of citizens attended the official opening of the new Nazarene church on Second Street East held here recently. The new structure of concrete block construction was finished late this fall after volunteer labor had spent many months in erecting the building.
The interior is now completed with hardwood floors and new hardwood pews.
W. N. King of the Nazarene College at Red Deer is in charge of the parish here and supervised much of the construction. The Nazarene members at Sundre also recently completed a fine new building.
Extracted by J. Kynman 2015-08-05