1953-12-08 Page 6
Elects New Executive Slate
At a recent meeting of the St. Andrew's Presbyterian Ladies' Aid the following officers for 1954 were installed:
Honorary president, Mrs. John MacLeod; president, Mrs. Ed Jefferies; first and second vice-presidents, Mrs. Colin Chalmers and Mrs. Charles Ogilvie, respectively; secretary, Mrs. James Jefferies; and treasurer, Mrs. John Banks.
Elected to head the various committees were: social conveners, Mrs. James Jefferies, Mrs. Lawrence Craik and Mrs. Colin Chalmers; sick-visiting, Mrs. Bert Mew and Mrs. John Banks; chaplain, Mrs. W. J. Birtles; and group conveners, Mrs. E. A. Watson and Mrs. George Witt.
Extracted by J. Kynman 2015-02-01