1953-02-19 Page 7
Holds Installation Of New Executive
Rev. D. B. Houghton presided at the recent meeting of St. John the Evangelist's Anglican Church W.A., when the following slate of officers was installed for 1953:
Honorary president, Mrs. D. B. Houghton; honorary vice-presidents, Mrs. A. E. Cross, Mrs. G. H. Wait and Mrs. John Dawson; president, Mrs. A. C. Larsen; first and second vice-presidents, Mrs. Robert Cuthiell and Mrs. E. J. Dean, respectively; secretary, Mrs. A. B. Morris; and treasurer, Mrs. D. M. Christison.
The various committees will be headed as follows: Dorcas, Mrs. J. H. Bradshaw; education, Mrs. A. B. Morris; united thank-offering, Mrs. John Dawson; extra cent-a-day, Mrs. E. E. W. Hides; Living Message, Mrs. H. G. Miller; prayer partner, to be appointed; social, Mrs. E. V. Burvill; and calendars, Mrs. Robert Cuthiell.
In charge of hospitality will be Mrs. A. Hulme and Mrs. Peter Jackart; and sick visiting (hospital), Mrs. D. M. Christison. Delegates to the diocesan board of the W.A. will be Mrs. E. J. Dean and Mrs. H. G. Miller, with Mrs. Robert Cuthiell and Mrs. John Dawson as substitutes.
Extracted by J. Kynman 2014-09-19